www.wendyswantstoknow.com – Wendy’s is one of the most popular and third-largest chains of fast-food restaurants. If you have recently dined at one of their restaurants, then this feedback survey is for you. And it can help you get a special offer on your next visit to Wendy’s.
On completion of Wendy’s Guest satisfaction survey, you can get a validation coupon. Validation coupons offered by restaurants are usually redeemable for a discount for free time. At Wendy’s, you can get a BOGO spicy chicken or Dave’s sandwich.
We know it is a good deal, so we have listed all the information you need to participate in Talk to Wendy’s survey.
TalktoWendys is like any other restaurant survey. You have to give your honest feedback about thor food and services. This feedback is then recorded and later used by the company to make improvements.
Since the survey is so important, it is also essential that more and more customers participate. This is why the survey is available in three languages. This makes the survey more reachable.
And for the same reason, a survey reward is added. It is also a way for them to thank their customers for their time and effort.
Requirements for the Survey www.wendyswantstoknow.com
The survey is quite straightforward and there aren’t many requirements. We have listed all of them for you here.
- Talk To Wendys is an online survey. So, customers need to have an internet connection on their smartphone or computer. There is no offline way to take this survey.
- You need the purchase receipt from Wendy’s to input information at the time of entry.
- Customers need to know either English, Spanish or French to answer the questionnaire.
How to Participate in Survey in www.wendyswantstoknow.com
Now that you have everything that is required, let us jump to the instructions.
- The first step is to get Wendy’s purchase receipt from one of their stores.
- After you get it, visit the site talktowendys.com.
- The first thing you have to do is select the language for the survey. By default, English is selected. You can switch to Spanish or French.
- Next enter the Restaurant Number, Date of Visit, and Time of Visit from the receipt. Click Start.
- The survey starts here. You will first select the category of your order. Some of the questions depend on this category. There are three options: Dine-IN, Carryout, and Curbside pick up.
- The first section of questions is the rating questions. Here you can rate your satisfaction based on the speed of service, quality of food, the taste of food, staff behavior, cleanliness of the restaurant, and overall value for money.
- If you faced any problem, you can mention that in the next section. The message box in the next section is skippable.
- If you tried their $4 for 4, you can leave feedback about it too.
- The last section has the classification question. This includes your gender, age, annual income and best describes your background. You cannot leave it blank but you can choose ‘Prefer not to answer’ instead.
- Before completion, you get a chance to enter another survey where you have to answer questions about a specific product. On completion of this survey, you will get an opportunity to enter Wendy’s Menu Evaluation Sweepstakes. It has a prize worth $500.
- If not, you can choose no and complete this survey.
- The validation code will be displayed at the end. You can redeem it for the offer mentioned on the purchase receipt.
Wendy’s was founded by Dave Thomas on November 5, 1969. The first location was in Columbus, Ohio. At that time it became famous for square beef patties and Frosty desserts.
Wendy’s was the first one to have a Pickup Window. It was convenient for busy people. They could simply order on speaker and pick up their order.
Their international expansion started in November 1975. They opened a restaurant in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. After this, the enlargement was quick. They opened their 1000th restaurant in 100 months and broke a record.
After this, they opened the salad bar. In this way, they introduced healthier options for their customers. Some of their famous products are Dave’s Hot ‘N Juicy Cheeseburgers, Son of Baconator, and Pretzel Bacon Cheeseburger. They have introduced some value meals 4 for $4. Their Taco salad also made a comeback in 2016.
Customers Care and Support
|Survey Name TalkToWendys Survey||TalkToWendys Survey Details
|Survey URL||www.TalkToWendys.com or www.wendyswantstoknow.com
|Age Limit|| 18+
|Survey Reward||A free food validation code
|Receipt Valid For ||Unlimited Days|
|Is receipt required?||Yes|
|Entry Limit ||One entry per person|
|Purchase Required? ||Yes|
|Survey Entry Method||Online|
One of the easiest ways to contact us is through this survey. But there are other easier ways to contact them quicker. You can call them or text them on this number 1.888.624.8140.
There is also a direct chat helpline called Wendy’s Chat. You can find this chat from their official site.
You can also fill out the feedback form on their website.
Related Tags: www.wendyswantstoknow.com