www.bojangleslistens.com – Bojangles is an American fast-food restaurant that serves a variety of foods in order to meet the needs and requirements of its customers. However, this is insufficient to expand the company and improve customer loyalty.
That is why Bojangles restaurant organized a fantastic plan to collect reviews from loyal customers known as Bojangleslistens, who go to Bojangles’ restaurant on a regular basis.
If you’re one of those customers searching for a Bojangles survey to join to win a free Bojangles biscuit after completing the entire survey to redeem the deal printed on your receipt, you’ve come to the right spot.
How to take part in the survey?
- Visit bojangleslistens.com
- Select your preferred language to participate in the Bojangles’ customer satisfaction survey.
- The Bojangles survey is available in English or Spanish.
- Then, from your most recent visit receipt, include the valid receipt information such as Bojangles Number, Date, Time, and Check number.
- To begin, you should now click on the start button.
- Now is the time to begin your Bojangles’ customer satisfaction survey.
- Rate the cleanliness, employee conduct, product, and other aspects of the Bojangles restaurant.
Make sure to be unbiased and faithful in answering all the questions such as the team at Bojangles gets a clear idea of your experience at their place.
- Answer to the query in order to receive additional input.
- Now enter your correct contact information, such as your zip code, personal number, email id, etc. as per the survey needs.
- Finally, you will obtain confirmation from the Bojangles online survey; please keep it safe and use it to redeem the deal on your next visit.
After completing the survey, you will be contacted soon either via phone or mail.
Avail of your Rewards after completing these easy steps to the survey!
After completing the Bojangles reviews survey, you will receive a validation code that you can use to redeem the deal printed on your receipt at any participating Bojangles restaurant on your next visit.
Prerequisites for the survey
|Survey Name||Bojangles’ Guest Satisfaction Survey
|Survey Valid ||2 Days|
|Offer Expires ||30 Days after receipt date|
|Offer Limit||Limit one Free item per receipt and per visit|
|Entry Method||By online
|Survey Prize||Get a Free Beverage of your choice
- Any Purchase required – No
- Payments Required – No Payments Necessary
- A LEGAL RESIDENT Of THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
- Minimum age requirement: 18 years
- The following languages SHOULD BE KNOWN known: English or Spanish is the language of choice.
- Bojangles’ number, date, time, and check number SHOULD BE on the receipt.
Bojangles’ (formerly known as Bojangles’ until 2020) is an American regional fast food restaurant chain based in the Southeastern United States that specializes in Cajun-seasoned fried chicken and buttermilk biscuits. Jack Fulk and Richard Thomas formed the company in 1977 in Charlotte, North Carolina.
|Website www.bojangles.com||About Bojangles restaurant | Bojangles wiki
|Owner||The Jordan Company
|Products||Fast food, including fried chicken, biscuits, french fries
|Headquarters||Charlotte, North Carolina
|Number of locations||750+|
|Key people||Jose Armario|
|Area served||Southeastern United States
Its franchise restaurants include Grand Cayman Island, Jamaica, Honduras, Mexico, Ireland, and China at various times[when?]. [number four] (5) Currently, 14 states (Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Kentucky, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, and West Virginia) and the District of Columbia have restaurants located in the United States, with plans to expand into Ohio. They have the most places in their home state of North Carolina.
In 1977, Bojangles’ first opened its doors in Charlotte. The first franchised restaurant opened its doors the next year.
In 1981, Jack Fulk sold the Bojangles’ design to the now-defunct New York-based Horn & Hardart Company.
When Hurricane Hugo hit the Carolinas in 1989, Bojangles’ gained notoriety because their restaurants stayed open while the majority of other fast-food restaurants closed.
Have a look at their delicious menu!
During all operating hours, restaurants have the entire menu. The most common breakfast item is biscuit sandwiches, which include their signature cajun chicken fillet biscuit as well as options with country ham, egg, cheese, bacon, sausage, and country fried steak.
Their signature item for lunch and dinner is bone-in fried chicken with a range of side dishes (called “Fixin’s”), including french fries, dirty rice, Bo-tato Rounds (a form of tater tot), coleslaw, green beans, macaroni, and cheese, mashed potatoes, and grits They also offer boneless chicken tenders called “Chicken Supremes” with a variety of dipping sauces, fried and grilled chicken sandwiches, a fish sandwich called the “Bojangler,” and a variety of salads that can be topped with either grilled or fried chicken.
The Bo-Berry biscuit, which is a blueberry biscuit covered with a sugar glaze, a sweet-potato fried pie, and cinnamon biscuits are among the desserts. Some menus include seasonal and limited-time items, such as pork chop biscuits.
Customer Support Service:
If you have any queries or concerns with regards to the services at Bojangles then you can contact the customer service support via their toll-free telephone number:
Customer Service: (800) 366-9921