There are more advantages of this survey like the reward. If you have purchased recently from Lowes, you should check out the survey and get the chance to win $500 in Lowe’s gift card. Continue reading to learn more about the survey reward and also how you can participate.
You can simply find this survey under “Lowe’s survey”. The survey is for customers, and for their convenience, it is available in two languages. Customers can choose to answer in English or Spanish. The survey also requires an 18-digit code to participate. This Receipt ID helps in verifying the customers to make it exclusive and get serious feedback only.
Apart from the feedback and rating, the survey is also a way of entering Lowe’s sweepstakes. Customers who successfully submit the survey can choose to enter the sweepstakes at the end. Through the sweepstakes, you get a chance to win Lowe’s $500 gift card.
There are a few rules of the sweepstakes that need to be followed. We will discuss that and the eligibility criteria in detail.
www.lowes.com/survey – Rules of the Survey
If the survey sounds exciting to you check out the rules and regulations. Here we will also include the rules of the sweepstakes.
- You must have a valid receipt with a Survey ID. You can find the survey ID on your recent purchase receipt.
- You should know either English or Spanish to answer.
- The survey ID can be used only once. If you have already used the ID, it will become invalid and you wouldn’t be able to answer the questionnaire.
- There is an expiration period for the survey ID. So, you have to take the survey within 10 days of purchase.
- Only one person can enter the sweepstakes from one receipt. One ID cannot be used multiple times.
- One person can enter the sweepstakes only once by any method of their choice.
- In the case of misplacement of reward, there will be no substitute or replacement.
- There are two ways to enter sweepstakes and a purchase won’t increase hence for your winning.
www.lowes.com/survey – Eligibility Criteria
After rules, eligibility criteria are the next important thing for participation in the survey and drawing.
- You have to be 18 years or older on the date of purchase. This may not be applicable just for the survey but it’s a requirement for sweepstakes.
- To participate in sweepstakes, the customer should be a legal resident of the United States.
- Employees of Lowe’s company cannot participate in the sweepstakes.
- Immediate families of employees cannot participate either.
How to enter www.lowes.com/survey
Through the Survey
There are two ways to enter sweepstakes. One is through Lowe’s survey. We will discuss the first one here.
Step1: The first thing to do when you visit the Lowe survey website is to select the language for the survey. You can choose either English or Spanish.
Step 2: Then, you will need your purchase receipt to enter the Survey code. It is an 18-digit number you can find at the bottom.
Step 3: Next, you enter the country you live in. Since the survey is only of the US and Canada, those are the only options available.
Step 4: Before starting the survey, you also have to enter visiting details, Like the time and date of visit.
Step 5: Then there are questions about different aspects of shopping. This includes your in-store experience, quality of products, and staff behavior. Apart from that, there may be a few rating questions too.
Step 6: You can then choose to participate in sweepstakes too. Here if you select yes, you will get another form on the screen. In this form, you will enter the contact details that can be used later to inform you about sweepstakes results. If you are not reachable at the provided address, then will be awarded to someone else.
The second way to enter sweepstakes without a survey is through the mail. The procedure is free and straightforward.
Step 1: Handprint your complete name, complete address, with ZIP code, age, daytime phone number, and email address on a 4” x 5” card.
Step 2: Mail that card to this address.
Lowe’s 2020 Customer Satisfaction $500 Monthly Survey Sweepstakes,
P.O. Box 2274, Framingham
Step3: Make sure your post reaches them before the drawing and incorrect period.
About the Company
Lucius Smith Lowe first opened the store in 1921. They mostly sold tools and building products. The store was later managed by Jim Lowe and Carl Buchan. In 1955, they started expanding rapidly and opened a total of six stores in North Carolina. Their big leap was in 1964.
At the end of the year, they severed almost a million customers. And now they have over 2000 stores and a vast digital presence. In 2001, they were one of the companies on the list of “Top 100 Best Companies to Work for in America”.
During 2015-16, they again accelerated their expansion and opened stores in India and Canada. The easy availability, high-quality products, and good customer service have made them the best destination for a-z home improvement products.
Customer Care and Support
There are multiple ways you can provide customer support. These ways also depend on the topic of the problem. For general queries, there are two customer care helplines available. You can contact me on these numbers. They are available 7 days of the week, 8:30 to 7 pm.
If you are an amateur, call on 1-800-445-6937.
For professionals, this is the helpline number 1-844-569-4776.
If you have an issue regarding repairs, warranties, and protection plans, this is a special helpline for you. Call on 1-888-775-6937.
Related Tags: www.lowes.com/survey, How to take Lowe’s Customer Satisfaction Monthly $500 Survey