Visit the official site www.CVSHealthSurvey.com
You have the option of completing the survey online or by mail:
- The online survey
Go to www.CVSHealthSurvey.com then select your language, and then enter the 16-digit survey I.D. number, found on your purchase receipt to begin the survey.
You will receive one entry into the monthly drawing if you complete the survey.
You’ll be able to enter the sweepstakes without having to leave your house.
To do so, send your name, address, email address, date of birth, and phone number to the address below.
16200 City Lane, Suite 140, Dallas, TX 75204, CVS Pharmacy $1,000 Monthly Sweepstakes
75248-6897 United States of America.
Get a chance to win $1,000 per month! Up to two hundred customers can get a chance to become lucky and win prizes worth $10 every month.
How to take part in the survey?
First and foremost, go to CVS pharmacy’s official website.
Then choose the language in which you want to continue:
- English is a foreign language.
- Spanish is a foreign language.
Then you must keep your receipt and check the Survey invite number written on it. Also, double-check that the “Survey ID Number” is excellent beside it. The ID variety has a total of seventeen digits.
You’ve been taught to enter the 17-digit survey code. You must remind yourself that no spaces or dashes should be present between the numbers.
Then you must answer all of the questions as truthfully as possible.
Finally, you might be asked to manage personal information such as your name, email address, or portable variety.
If you win the contest and the grand prize worth $1,000, you will be contacted soon.
The Terms & Conditions to determine your eligibility for the www.CVSHealthSurvey.com:
- A legal subject in the United States that includes the laws of the District of Columbia and the District of Puerto Rico.
- There is a lot of demand for people who are eighteen years old or older.
- Each user will only be able to enter once per month. Per family, only one entry is permitted.
- Employees of CVS Pharmacy, as well as their families, households, and relatives, are ineligible to participate in the survey.
- Making a purchase or making a payment will not increase your chances of winning the survey.
- A random draw will be conducted at the initial of the month.
To be eligible for a draw, all mail-in entries must be postmarked during the Monthly Drawing month and submitted within ten days of the end of the Monthly Drawing month. Only qualifying entries received by these Official Rules will be entered into the awards draw.
- Entries that are illegible, unintelligible, incomplete, garbled, or mutilated can be disqualified. Toluna U.S.A., Inc. and CVS Pharmacy, Inc. are not responsible for submissions that are lost, late, misdirected, disabled, uploaded, inaudible, or incomplete. Toluna U.S.A., Inc. owns both submissions, and neither is approved or returned.
To make an entry:
Call for free, or go online to find answers to a variety of questions about our service. The fee variety and/or website address can appear on your purchase receipts, mailing-card invitation, and/or email invitation, if any, within the promotional number. No purchase is required to hitch or win. A purchase has no bearing on your chances of winning.
You may also apply for a $1,000 Monthly Stipend at CVS Pharmacy.
You may also apply by mailing a 3” x 5” paper with your name, address, and phone number to CVS Pharmacy $1,000 Monthly Sweepstakes, 16200 Dallas Parkway, Suite 140, Dallas, Texas 75248-6897. Allow one answer per person per calendar month during the promotional period, whether by toll-free phone, website entry, or mail.
Selection of the winners in www.CVSHealthSurvey.com
During the Promotional Period, about three weeks after each calendar month ends. Drawings must be completed under the guidance of Toluna U.S.A., Inc., a third-party reviewer whose decisions are final.
Potential $1,000 award winners will be notified by phone, email, or letter, and will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and a liability/publicity release.
Potential $1,000 award winners will be notified by phone, email, or letter, and will be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility and a liability/publicity release within 14 days of the phone call or delivery of the notification letter, or alternate winners will be selected.
If Toluna U.S.A., Inc. fails to make contact or confirm receipt of the notification letter within a reasonable time after making initial efforts, or if any prize is returned as undeliverable, the prize will be awarded to an alternative winner. It is unlikely to pass any honors.
Visit www.CVSHealthSurvey.com & Get exciting prizes
- For each monthly draw, one winner will receive $1,000. Every month, two hundred (200) $10 winners are selected.
- There is a limit of one $1,000 winner per household for the entire Promotion.
- Each month’s draw has a limit of one $10 winner per household.
- License: Accepting a prize grants permission (except where prohibited) to use the winner’s name and picture for promotional purposes without additional compensation.
- Taxes: The winner is solely responsible for all taxes associated with the Prizes.
- Legal framework: Promotion is governed by US legislation. The concerned federal, state, and local laws must be followed. Where the law prohibits it, it is null and void.
CVS stands for Synchronic Versioning System in its full form. As compared to Walgreens, CVS Retail is the second-largest chain in the United States.
CVS recruits a large number of highly skilled individuals as workers to achieve the best possible results during operation and the growth of the CVS business.
For contacting their customer support service:
- Phone: 1-800-746-7287.
- Corporate Headquarters :
CVS Health One, CVS Drive Woonsocket, Rhode Island 02895.
- CVS Official: Facebook.
- CVS Official: Instagram.
- CVS Official: YouTube.
- CVS Official: Twitter.
- CVS Official: coupled In.
- CVS Official: Pinterest.
- CVS client Feedback Survey Link: www.CVSHealthSurvey.com
- CVS Pharmacy Official Site: WWW.cvs.com.
Related Tags: www.CVSHealthSurvey.com